Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

365-ISH Project - Day 1

So, as of this Friday, it is officially Winter, yuck!  I bought my camera in August and have been mostly learning outdoor natural light photography.  Well, now when I get off work it's already dark, what am I supposed to do now?!?!  The past few weeks I have been so antsy to start taking more photos and learning more, but not sure where to start.  So today I decided i'm going to start a 365-ISH project.  The ISH comes from, it won't necessarily be everyday, but as many days as I can post without feeling pressured and stressed.  I started a 365 project when I bought my camera to help me accelerate my learning curve, which it did, however it made me feel pressured and I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to.  So that was my long-winded reason for the ISH.

Merry Christmas!!!!! 

Here is DAY 1: 

With these photos I used a Star Burst tutorial from I Heart Faces.  If you want to learn how click  here.




No comments:

Post a Comment